Friday, April 17, 2009

There's something missing on Sunday and Wednesday

I miss spin class already.

Thanks to those of you who participated in the Spin A Thon. Its was a great event. But no need to worry, I have so many fun outings planned for the summer.

I created a group on Facebook as an answer to one of our problems. I started the contact list but I was thinking that I don't always match up the right cyclist with the right name. I have been using Facebook and I think it may be the solution. Our group is called BVWO!. It will be a great way to find ride buddies, plan bike or non bike events, and keep in touch easier. I should have the pictures posted on the group's page by Wednesday for all to enjoy. They turned out great.

Let me know what you think about the Facebook page.

Enjoy this nice weather and get in some good base miles!! I am.

Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to join your Facebook group but I'm having trouble finding you on there. Is it under a certain email address? thanks, catherine

Women Only! said...

BVWO! is the group name. Go into the groups function and do a search. That should help you find us.

Post a Comment