Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Housekeeping

Just a few items to keep you all up dated:

The survey is closed. Thanks to those of you who gave me feedback. I am already planning for next spin season.

Bike Expo is this weekend. I am still looking for a few more volunteers for the Test Ride Tent. You have until today at 4 pm to let me know. If you can't volunteer, you can come in and check out all the great deals and visit with many of our reps and vendors.

I am still test riding a few of the routes I'd like to use for this summer. I plan to have both the Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced schedules out by May 15th. I am in the research and design stage of the BVWO! Custom Jerseys. The process will probably go as follows: Get a mock up design and price from a vendor, get our order together (you will have to try on a sample and tell me what size you want), I will place the order, and we will have our jerseys to wear for Venus de Miles. I will not be able to order any extras, if you want one you must get on the list. This is my plan. More information to follow.


-- Enjoy!!
Andrea
One Woman at a Time,
One Bike at a Time,
We will Learn, Grow, and Prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment