Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to Normal....Well almost

I've missed you all. The sale went great. It was the best one I've been through yet. I saw many of you go through the lines at the cash wrap and use your coupons. I can't wait to hear about the new goodies you bought.

We will do the Boot Camp class I've been saving up. Its a good, tough workout. We might have to share part of the spin room with some leftover bikes from Deals on Wheels. But if worse comes to worst, I'll find a creative way to include bike moving into our workout. Just kidding. For all the new people I met and talked to this weekend at the sale, remember your bike, shoes, towel, and water bottles for class.

Wednesday 5:30 pm
Sunday 11:15 am

I am continuing to work on the April 5th Spin-A-Thon, Summer schedules for both the Beginners on Wednesday nights and the Intermediate/Advanced group, and a survey on SurveyMonkey. Don't be surprised if we spend a few of our last Sundays outside if the weather cooperates. I will send out an email with all the details if we do change it up.

I can't wait to see all your smiling faces in class.

Enjoy your week!!

Andrea

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Andrea -
Aaargh .. I forgot about the coupons!! I love my Segoi shorts :) - wore them on a 30 mile ride Sunday (15 up, 15 down). I did spin class tonight. Very slow cadence, but I was able to stand for 5 mins!!

Michelle

Michelle said...

I am very sore and tired ... THANKS!!

Michelle

Post a Comment