Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Strong Climbers with Bright Futures

I hope the drills in spin class and outside helped you see how much progress you've made. I kept hearing women on Sunday say that they never would have been able to do the 5 hill repeats this early in the season last year. See, all the drills and endurance are definitely paying off right now.

Get ready for another tough spin class this week. But remember, you're on a trainer, its your workout, so make it as challenging as is right for you on that particular day. As for Sunday, I will watch the weather and figure out a different place to ride other than Cherry Creek State Park. We will still meet at the store and leave from here at 11:15 am.

There are still 14 spots left for the Spin-A-Thon on April 5th. I will attach a list of the rules again. I have some great prizes up for grabs. For example: a 90 minute massage, bike tune ups, Bicycle Village Gift cards, and Sugoi clothing. Send me an email to RSVP.

I just created our team for Venus de Miles. I am so excited about this ride. Here are the instructions to get yourself registered:

1. go to this link http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1682486&assetId=D30DEC5C-0398-42D3-A90F-86709B2C07B6

2. go to the register now link

3. sign in or use the guest access

4. choose the distance you want to ride (35, 50, or 65) as a TEAM MEMBER

5. select Bicycle Village Women Only! as your team then put in your personal information

If you have any questions, let me know. Have a great week and get signed up for Venus early.

Enjoy!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment