Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graphs, charts, wetsuits, and shoes

I am so happy that you learned so much during the fit clinic. Jerry and Michael have a wealth of knowledge to share with us, and they will gladly chat with you. And the spin classes were great too. The Wednesday group enjoyed a round of Knock-Knock Jokes, but the Sunday group made enough noise so that I had to stop telling jokes.

We have another LT Test coming up this week. I have the system set up to print out a report of your tests if you use our heart rate straps. This is a great way to measure your progress every 4th week when we do this drill. However, if you are not feeling it when you get to class I have an alternative workout that is geared toward continuing to build up your base.

For our last clinic, Holle from Zoot will come to give us an education about wetsuits and running shoes. She will be here Sunday (Feb. 15th) at 12:30 pm. I know many of you are tri -or duathletes, so we are branching out a little from bike gear. Please RSVP by Friday at 5pm for this clinic. I would like to give the Healthy Snack Potluck another try. You did so well at the last one, that I am excited to see what great snacks we bring this time.

I will be sending you a survey to get your feedback about spin classes, clinics, and other activities. I want to make it better for this summer and next year. I will take any feed back you offer, good or bad.

Ritz has asked me to distribute a flyer for a program that takes donations of prom dresses to sell to young girls who may not have the financial resources to buy a dress to attend their prom. Check your closets and see if you have anything they could use. The flier is attached and the same information is on our blog.

Don't forget to get a copy of The Keeper. It has many of the events that will take place here this summer. If you're still deciding on what ride, event, or race to do, this resource is a must have.

Enjoy!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment